Membership dues are:
$15.00 per person $20.00 per family (Two or more at same address)
The year starts October 1.
Make payment to Ingham County Genealogical Society and send to:
ICGS Attn: Membership
P.O. BOX 85
Mason, MI 48854
For more information, contact:
Email: Ingham County Genealogical
- Every person interested in genealogy, history, or biography,
either amateur or professional may become a member of the Society.
- Membership shall be either Active, Honorary, or Associate.
- Active members only shall vote, hold office and serve on
- Active membership (open only to individuals) shall be obtained
by the payment of dues, the amount of which shall be determined by
vote of the Society. Annual dues shall be payable at the September
meeting of the Society, and any member failing to pay dues allowing
the expiration of the paid-up membership shall be notified in
writing of the delinquency. If the dues are unpaid by December 31,
the member shall be dropped from membership. Dues from new members
paid after June 1 will apply to the new fiscal year.
- Honorary membership (without dues) shall be conferred by 2/3
vote of the active membership present at a regular meeting of the
- Associate membership (without vote) shall be available to
organizations upon payment of regular annual dues.
- All records and data compiled by the Society shall be accessible
to members. Members using such data in publication shall make
acknowledgment of the source. The Society is entitled to authorize
publication of any material in its holdings.